Insurance & Payment Options: Flexible & Affordable
Instead of delaying medical care because its ‘too expensive’, take advantage of our quality, low cost care to get treated in a timely manner.
Even if you don’t have insurance, our surprisingly affordable options will allow you to get the medical attention you deserve without draining your wallet.
Give us a call at 414-431-5004 or send an email to contact(at)wiurgentcare.com to discuss our flexible payment options.
We accept all major types of insurance plans, as follows:
- United Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health EOS
- And MORE…
To take care of co-payments, deductibles and other bills, here are the forms of payment you can use:
- Personal Checks
At Wisconsin Urgent Care, there are three levels of pricing that you can take advantage of:
- Standard Office Visit
- Office Visit with Additional Services
- Services with Additional Fees
STANDARD OFFICE VISIT
Visit to our office with no additional testing or treatments.
OFFICE VISIT WITH ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Includes additional testing or treatments provided during visit:
- Nebulizer/Breathing Treatments
- Rapid Test: Strep, Flu, Mono
- Urine Pregnancy
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Draws/Specimen Handling
- Laceration Repairs (Simple: 3 Sutures or less)
- Incision and Drainage
- Wound Care
- SUTURE REMOVAL
SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL FEES:
- Injectable Medications
- Prescription Medications
- Durable Medical Equipment (Crutches, Splints, etc.)
- On-Site Lab Chemistry
- IV Fluids
- Radiology Exams
- Complex lacerations (more than 3 sutures)
Services performed by other facilities will be billed to you separately by the other institutions.